Monday, September 20, 2010

Proposal

My idea is to create a series in which rodents (possibly the most not useful creatures) can be just that... useful. Each rodent will be given a simple task... anything that either an untrained person, or even someone of blue collar status could do. Advanced jobs in the white collar and highly corporate or professional fields won't be factored into the equation.

I chose this topic because it originated out a sketch I made some time back of a mouse cleaning a pipe. It was an idea that I've always wanted to try, but on a larger scale. For me this would be an expansion of an idea, and opportunity to think outside the box for once. As far as how it would change me, maybe thinking outside the box is just it. So often I am restrained by so many guidelines, my own ideas of quality, and "this doesn't work" statements that some allowance of freedom would grant me an opportunity to think more creatively, and possibly come up with some newer, better ideas in the future. But for now, I want to hammer away at something that I really love--the subject of animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment