Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Brain Storming

~Rodent Plumbers – small animals doing specialized tasks -> this originated from a sketch for a project I did in 2D Design my Freshman year. I wasn't able to do the project at the time due to a lack of approval. However, when I dug it back out of my sketch book, I knew this would be a very funny idea.

~Sports that haven’t made it into the Olympics - This was sort of a random thought of sports that haven't made it in to the Olympics and why. Perhaps making fun of that just a little, seeing as how some sports that perhaps shouldn't have made it in, have.


~Tales from Noah’s ark

- This originated from an image I saw on the web. This would be more individual stories told about certain animals or groups of animals... things that would crop up when spending so much time together on a boat.

Fairy tales told in New York style - It's like it says. I'd imagine telling fairy tales in the way that modern New York clothing, style, manner... would be involved. Why New York? Because it's distinctly different in individuality and flavor than the rest of the U.S. This is of course referring to mainly Manhattan (in other words, the rich part mostly) NYC, and not Queens or any other parts of the city.

Where to next – a peak into the future (ridiculous items we would have, what people would evolve into, where we would live)

The woes of being popular in popular culture - a comical look at what its like to have people always following your trends and in your business.

The animal planet of mythical creatures - You know those episodes of National Geographic, Animal Planet, and Nature? What if you got commentary so mono-toned and excitable when you got a first hand look into the mysterious and magical world of mythical creatures? That's basically what this project would be... (pumped full of as much comedy as I can manage).

---

I think in all, I'd kind of like to do a comedy this time around. in the past I've rather tried to stay away from comedic shorts, but I want to have fun with this class. Also, I found that a great deal of my ideas had to do with animals or people is some way, shape, or form. Not sure what that observations is good for yet, but I will admit, I think I like the animal related ideas the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment