Thursday, December 2, 2010

Joy of Birthdays

So once again, because of a little birthday celebrations put on by friends, didn't get even half of what I wanted to done yesterday. That is okay though. I foresaw a little problem with getting efficient work done yesterday, so I scheduled in the weekend to finish. Once I get some sleep things should also go faster. I made a few minor revisions and animated a very tiny clip. I am having problems getting my character to step into the position I need and then get the trap to move with his foot. Right now I have the trap moving with the foot, but I'm still trying to figure out how to get the cat to initially step in it without it moving with the trap. Moving right along, lots more to revise and animate on this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment