Thursday, October 14, 2010

Midterm - Animation Finished Product

The Rat Awards from Celia Mitchell on Vimeo.



So, sadly there wasn't quite enough time in my schedule to get everything on this done that I wanted done... like more animated expressions on the rats, and crowds that actually move and behave a certain way. On the plus side, I was able to fix some of the larger problems (the empty lab, the trophy, and an extra scene that helps explain what that blob on the rat's face is at the end). The lab rat's walk cycle went smoothly. The celebrity rat's walk cycle did not. Perhaps it had to do with the angle that the character is built, but it was always totally awkward. I think the cuts have gotten a bit better from the first time. All in all, it's acceptable for a done piece in my opinion. Still, I would have wished to be able to do a little more.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there =)
    I think yours was consistent. The ending could have a bigger punch if you made the rat covered in colors. Otherwise, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. Yeah, I was actually thinking about that after a while. I think I have an idea of something that would would take this over the top. Just have to make it happen over the break. Should be fun.

    ReplyDelete